Sunday, November 03, 2002


what's going on?!?!? is babipiggie going to cardinal carter? wow! that's COOL! girl, you gotta send me an email or something to update me on what's going on! oops! i guess that's what the blogger's for! ahahahahaaaa!

so, i have a huge announcement to make ppl....I'M SOOOOO SCREWED FOR MY MIDTERM TOMORROW!
that's all...yup...unless i actually get off my ass and actually open the book. i think i'll have a muffin...so i thought i lost one of my new square earrings i bought on thursday...but i DIDN'T! yay!

i sit and muse with myself alot, and i would periodically have bursts of laughter or sobbing...prolly cuz i'm thinking of my soap operatic life...the complicated day-to-day basis of trying to solve a difficult algorithm that seems to be in stalemate. there is much unspoken tension within my large group of friends, it's quite difficult to watch from the sidelines as we're all so close to each other...if something hurts one of us, it reciprocates and hurts ALL OF US. in a sense, this may be good, as it shows how tight and close a group we are...in another, it might be holding us back from better things...better to take it as it comes.

so my cough doesn't seem to be getting any better...it's continuous hacking and wheezing...and nose blowing and grossness...ugh...i suppose it doesn't help that i don't seem to be sleeping anymore, or that i'm out all the time...drinking coffee when i should be sleeping! ;p my kids weren't helpful at all...no one seems to bother practicing anymore, and then they wonder why i won't give them new pieces to practice on, or their parents would come and bother me about why i'm not sending them into an exam or something! hello?!?!?! i'm a piano TEACHER....not a piano PRACTICER! i'm there to teach new things, not to do their homework for them...and all this while i can't speak...it's great...it got to the point where steve noticed that i was laughing at his jokes...so he KNEW i was feeling crudy...ahahaaa...got my second wind last nite after coffee with lis...and then i finally puttered out at 2am with my bro...he always calms me down and makes me feel better...and to a certain degree...puts me to sleep! j/j!

i've got some pics of me, ray and mu from halloween...courtesy of georges...thanx man...they're on my website...YOU go find it...i'm too lazy to make a link to that page...mwahahahahahaaaaa...


No comments: