Thursday, November 18, 2021

Two stand out points of the day:
a) Coming into the office lobby through the revolving door this morning and seeing from the corner of my eye that there was a homeless person laying on the floor (I'm assuming for the warmth). Pretending to take no notice, I continued walking through to grab the elevator that takes me up to my office floor with my key card. THEN finding out from one of my colleagues that this isn't a surprise occurrance (which blows my mind as after eleven months...this is the very first time I've come across this scenario).

b) Another first...seeing two Abbey girls (from their blue kilts) in the York Mills food court while I went around the mall during my daily walkaround.
Considering my highschool is literally hidden by the trees at the South-West corner to where I work (my office at the North-East corner), I'm certainly surprised it's been so long since I've been here for nearly a year! (granted, the pandemic is probably a factor here...)

Definitely a day to remember!!!

No comments: