Sunday, September 13, 2020



Went to see Karen at Art Runway, Pacific Mall for a hair cut and bang trim yesterday!  
      
Afterwards in the evening, caught up with my Abbeyite girlfriend's for a zoom catch up! I love that we can all still make this work even though the group of us are split between two continents! Mind you, distance makes the heart super fond of each other.  😉


Because it was forecast to rain this morning, I took the opportunity to 'sleep-in' 👻...well, ok NOT REALLY but no matter...took this time to catch the movie,  Just Mercy with Michael B. Jordan, Jamie Foxx, Brie Lawson amongst the main draws (besides the storyline) that drew me in...I was very glad to have caught it!

As the day cleared up in the early arvo, I decided to go for my walk around 1pm...which retrospectively wasn't the smartest idea as with the sun fully out, was sweltering out (something I normally bypass when I walk as the sun is coming up...so that the heat hasn't really hit yet, but details...).  HOWEVER, instead of heading to the park in this said sun-filled area, I headed down a sheltered laneway into a street with townhouses, which was a perfect walkway for me as the townhouses were tall enough to give me much needed shade! 

After going to visit Ames and Mr. Trudeau for sushi dinner (yaaasss!!!), am spending the rest of the evening watching some episodes of  Songland - with Luis Fonsi and H.E.R. as well as catching The Masked Singer - Special Season Four Sneak Peek as well as hopefully starting 'Why Women Kill' series (that began last week).

No comments: