Monday, February 13, 2006

You were wearing that ratty little Dartmouth t-shirt you look so good in.
You just washed your hair and you smelled like some kinda flower.
I was running late for a surgery...you said you were gonna see me later...
Then you leaned to me, put your hand on my chest...and you kissed me.
Soft. It was quick. Kinda like a habit.
You know, like we'd do it every day for the rest of our lives.
You went back to reading the newspaper and I went to work.
That was the last time we kissed.

- Derek recalling the last time he and Meredith kissed from Grey's Anatomy


man, i was just dying last night as i was watching this episode. although i'd have to agree with matthew (yah, i got him hooked! ;p ) that the first part from last week was better then this week. why wasn't anyone else upset the the bomb squad dude blew up? he literally became pink mist. and i totally saw it coming...there was absolutely no way there were going to kill meredith or any of the other main characters.

in other news:
i was accepted!!! whooo hoo!

that is all (haha)

No comments: