Sunday, December 19, 2004

T-minus 16 hours --- last exam

god, my head is going to explode of soy chai lattes, spastic cerebral palsy, hearing disorders, cleft palate, aphasias and my all time favorite, neurogenic disorders of speech. it's been bad, what with my bouts of dizziness the last couple days, i'm convinced that the perilymph in my cochlea (ie, fluid in my inner ear) is messed up.

true to form, i've been studying like a fiend and i am SOOOO looking forward to tomorrow afternoon. i've already planned what i'm going to be doing after my exam: cleaning my room. yes yes, my room looks like a hurricane AND a tornado has struck...i can't see my bed anymore, i just crawl under something resembling a comforter at night and hope that the clothes and paper on top don't fall off the bed!

it would be nice to see some people before i leave christmas day, but i went to nisha's christmas condowarming party yesterday with shelley and it was a lot more fun then i anticipated. i do believe i have entered the age when my friends are getting married or scoring big shot career jobs or living in fanatastic places.

me? i'm going to be a traveller. ;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's what i'm going to be doing too!!

hell, that's what i do now.

~berna

Ilan Tsekhman said...

You're done!! Hip Hip Hurray!!! :-D