Saturday, January 03, 2004

LORELAI: So, what's going on with Luke here?
SOOKIE: I don't know. I've been keeping my distance because of what happened.
LORELAI: What happened?
SOOKIE: Well, he was lying on the floor pretty much like that, tinkering with stuff back there, and I got down and leaned in to see what he was doing, and after a while, I realized that the whole time, my hand was on his butt.
LORELAI: Sookie!
SOOKIE: It was an accident.
LORELAI: It's getting very Cinemax at night in here.
SOOKIE: It was embarrassing.
LORELAI: Uh huh. So, how was it?
SOOKIE: His butt?
LORELAI: Yeah.
SOOKIE: It's got a nice shape to it.
LUKE: Will you two stop talking about my butt?

Gilmore Girls - Keg! Max!


this is what happens when i spend my winter vacation reading transcripts of gilmore girls!


No comments: