Saturday, August 09, 2003

my hair tie broke in the middle of my exam. i had to hold my hair for about 15 secs before i could get another one...thank goodness i had another hairtie or else issues....and then my pen flipped out of my hand...argh. i hate essays. they hurt me. not that writing an essay on stravinsky or berg was difficult. but i'm pretty sure i missed a whole ton of points, and style and musical marks...yada yada yada. moving on....to my practical on monday...there will probably be another story on that.

i was checking out gab's wasaga pictures and i see horton and jen are still going out! wow! they'd been going out since our math classes in...gr 11 highschool (yes, i know, i was such a geek in highschool...math classes) so that means it's been about 5 yrs...whoa...i'm so jealous. i totally crushed on hort! hahahaha. and yes, he's got such a funny name. i used to make fun of him because i knew this guy, tim (i guess you can all see where i'm going with this) and i'd tell him that they should meet up and be friends, and then i can introduce them as "tim horton" hahhahaha.

i'm soooo tired. physically and emotionally. i can't wait until friday...by this time next week...i'll be in MONTREAL! except that i shouldn't be thinking of that just yet. i still have to finish another stinking paper and two more exams. but i'll be starting my fun on thursday, at jp and reza's birthday bash. i'll be sooo ready to party it up! yay alcohol!

No comments: